Thursday, February 17, 2011

Anthropologie's Wedding line on BHLDN.com

I have been hearing buzz about this for months and I'm so glad it's finally out - the launch date was Valentines day this past Monday.  As I knew they would, they have some lovely tea length dresses.  Anthropologie rarely dissapoints!
The one above, "Tulle Era Dress," has such a lovely 1940s charm, or even something from the 20s even though the skirt silhouette does not match that period...I wish it came in a slightly lighter shade of offwhite!
This might be my favorite.  "Pinwheel Tea Dress" is a shorter, fuller tea length gown than a lot of the options out there, but the neckline is not strapless.  It might be the perfect gown for me.
"Fondant Tea Dress" is quite a bit simpler, and so is the price at just $600, but I adore the matte cotton-silk texture as well as the trim all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment